You are here
Director of Enterprise & SMB Sales Engineering -20M
- Director of SE Posiiton
- Competitive salary with a flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a US based cloud security as a service company for both consumer, SMB, and Enterprise customers.
With their state of the art technology, they were quickly able to gain the number 1 share in the consumer OEM products in the US, and they are growing very rapidly in Japan for both the consumer and Enterprise divisions.
With a team of about 30 employees currently in Japan, they have plans to increase by at least 10-15 by the end of the year and hopefully double headcount within 2 years.
* Build collaborative relationships with customers built on trust and commitment at senior levels
* Manage a team of about 6-8 between Australia and Japan. 2 Direct reports in Australia and 4-6 indirect in Japan.
* Understands customer's business model and helps the team identify an architecture and/or solution that provides customer ROI
* Demonstrate advanced understanding of industry trends and market opportunities around new products, solutions and architectures
* Drive teams toward identifying strategic solutions that align to customers' business requirements and goals
* Provide leadership and direction on how products, solutions and architectures add financial and strategic value for each customer, based on knowledge of industry/vertical market trends, business economics, and strategic issues
* Expert ability to prioritize and target team opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* At least 10 or more years of related experience and 5 or more years of management experience
* Pre-Sales experience required
* Experience in a customer-facing role directly assisting clients assessing, selecting, and implementing technical security and/or networking solutions
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
* Proficiency in English language skills
* Ability to accurately translate high-level customer requirements into technical success criteria
* Sales skills/sales training
* Understanding of network architecture and design, and various network and endpoint security solutions
* Experience with the following: HTTP proxy products, routers, firewalls, UTMs, TCP/IP and networking in general
What's on Offer
Location: Omote-sando Station, 1 min walk from exit
Salary: 15-20M OTE (80/20) split