You are here
- Leading fintech brand with lot's of growth potential in Japan
- Dynamic, flat working environment
About Our Client
Our client is an established and very successful, global fin-tech company. They have an already strong brand globally and are looking to capitalize on this success by driving business in Japan. This communications role will play a central part in improving visibility and perception of the Japan business.
This role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of communications activities for Japan. This person will work closely with the APAC communications teams to develop and implement PR plans that help our client succeed in Japan, and also be a strong partner to the Country Manager in Japan in providing strategic counsel with regard to communications.
This role includes developing an integrated, strategic communications strategy and driving the company's consumer, corporate and trade media relations activities to reinforce it's global leadership position in the Japan market. This person must have strong, local media relations across TV, print and online media, and also a strong social media know-how. Proven experience in managing issues with the local media is an added advantage.
This role will be supported by a local PR agency team and will need to demonstrate solid experience in working with PR agencies to deliver results in a cost-effective way.
The Successful Applicant
- Tried and tested communications professional with Japan experience
- Preference for candidates from technology or start-up environments
- Strong media relationships and ability to develop new, effective relationships from scratch
- Native-level Japanese and strong communication skills in English
- Results-driven and solutions-oriented individual
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborator
What's on Offer
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Responsibility for all Japan-based Communications
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package