You are here
Director of Advertising Sales
- International company
- Community driven
About Our Client
Our client is an advertisement-supported free wiki hosting service for entertainment. With 200 million unique users they are ranked Top 20 Site by Quantcast. They operate the world's largest network of collaboratively published content on the web for fans by fans.
- Manage all revenue-generating activities in Japan
- Sourcing, negotiating and managing potential ad sales partner
- Hiring internal direct sellers and managing an individual account list
- Work with a broad range of internal teams (marketing, creative, technical integration) to support the sales efforts.
- Effectively manage your portfolio of partner relationships to grow revenues and margin.
- Constant monitoring and analysis of direct and partner campaign performance.
- Maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in the CRM tool.
The Successful Applicant
- Four year BA/BS degree.
- 4+ years proven experience in building client relationships in online media (social, display, affiliate, email, search etc.).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in online or technology related environment.
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience of teams of 3 or more people.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to speak before large audiences (50+ people).
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to manage basic contract discussions with partners, advertisers and agencies.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills. Must be proficient in formulas, v-lookups and modeling.
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops is an advantage.
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English (TOEIC 750+).
What's on Offer
- Easy access to office in central Tokyo
- Implement your own ideas for impact
- Build up the community in Japan
- Fun environment with great work-life balance