You are here
Digital/Online Solutions Expert At Famous FMCG Company
- Exciting Projects in partnership with Marketing, Sales and e-Commerce teams
- International working environment and competetive salary
About Our Client
It is a famous consumer goods company with more than 1000 employees in Japan. The company is one of the largest in the industry with stable growth and long history. Company has good benefits (salary compensation, additional benefits) and very international working environment.
This famous global Consumer Goods company is accelerating its focus on online and digital solutions. As a result, they are creating a new team within its IT department. Digital/Online solutions expert will be a partner for Marketing, Sales and other departments, providing consultancy from IT perspective and offering digital solutions. Main roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
- Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, and activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
- Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- Strong understanding and experience of Digital/online/CRM tools
- Strong understanding of E-commerce and BI solutions
- Ideally, background in Retail or FMCG industries
- Fluency in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary compensation (up to 11 million JPY)
- International team and working environment
- Possibility to progress in career within and outside Japan