You are here
Digital Marketing Staff - Global Beauty Brand
- Bilingual Candidate passionate to pursue career on a global platform
- High-caliber individual with strong motivation and adaptability
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's largest and most respected direct marketing companies. Since 1988, they have discovered and developed dozens of well-loved, high quality consumer products in the beauty, skincare, entertainment and wellness categories. Known for moving, award-winning productions and marketing campaigns featuring some of today's leading celebrities, the Company has been credited with transforming the broadcast direct marketing industry.
Headquartered in America, they has a superior track record of customer satisfaction. Its direct to consumer model allows consumers to purchase products at a guaranteed low monthly price with generous extended return policies.
* Assist e-commerce strategies across multiple sites/brands
* Accelerate e-commerce and online customer acquisition, especially via digital demand creation
* Assist in online advertising & digital production
* Improve digital customer experience and constantly test new landing pages, creative executions, marketing tactics, and new offers.
The Successful Applicant
- Either in-house web/digital marketing experience from agency or in-house
- Online ad experience, online product listing experience
- Ad network ,client relationship, PDCA experience
- Yahoo! listings and Google AdWords operation
- Rakuten , Amazon , Yahoo shopping of ad operations
- Ideal if candidate has interest in analytics or with analytics work experience (Google analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Japanese and English communication skills with experience in a foreign company
- Knowledge of beauty/skincare a plus
What's on Offer
This position will allow the successful candidate to be part of an amazing brand and grow their skills in digital within a well renowned digital based company.