You are here
Digital Marketing Specialist - Global Luxury Fashion Brand
- Shape the Digital Marketing strategy for a Global Luxury Company in Japan
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
About Our Client
A world renown European luxury brand with a distinctive style with a solid internal DNA. Known for its creative and iconic pieces, this company is poised for a future of strong growth on a global scale.
- Creating, managing and growing the company's presence through all relevant Japanese social media channels
- Develop a social media strategy with Director focusing on brand building in line with Marketing, Editorial and CRM
- Content creation, writing posts and material using social media as a dedicated communication channel
- Actively build and engage with followers and fans on social media platforms
- Monitor trends and online conversations on all digital and social channels
- Organize, analyze and summarize social media related analytics
- Customer relations - responsible for "customer support" - answering questions by liaising with the specialists and
managing any online feedback forums
- To establish best reports and reporting process for Dolce & Gabbana online activities and social media
- Work closely with Retail and Merchandising teams to ensure awareness of products and product categories that
need to be pushed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor level education (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of Digital Marketing experience at top luxury fashion or cosmetics brand.
- Strong project coordination and delivery skills
- Well spoken, with excellent communication and writing skills
- Extremely well-organized and proactive self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of the team
- A calm demeanor and able to react positively during stressful times
- Confident character to liaise with senior people both internally and externally
- Active on social media and digital-savvy, a continuous user of social media, both Japan-specific and rest of world
- Good understanding of the brand
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing department
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Work for a company that is at the forefront of luxury fashion and design trends.
- Develop your digital marketing career by shaping strategy for the Japanese Market
- Office located in central Tokyo accessible by public transport.