You are here
Digital Marketing Specialist - FMCG Brand
Great work location
Chance to grow drastically in the digital space
About Our Client
My client, headquartered in America, is a large scale producer of pet nutrition goods. Their mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationship between people and their pets by providing the best, leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide. They are recognized globally as one of the Best Places to Work.
- Plan and operate social and owned media for initiatives to acquire new users and enhance brand engagement with PDCA cycle
- Plan and implement online media to reach exact target audience and to drive our business effectively
- Develop and execute digital marketing plan aligned with digital marketing/brand strategies to achieve business goal
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing activities and assess against goals
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience and knowledge of social media, online media, SEM/SEO, web management and analytics
- Strong project management skills with attention to details from planning, implementation and measurement.
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Effective communications skills in both Japanese (native) and English (business) will be required to work with counterparts domestically and globally.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Strong ability and experience in managing effective agency relationship
- E-commerce experience as a plus
- CRM experience as a plus
What's on Offer
- Chance to build and leverage strategies to build brand and grow business profitably.
- Great work location
- Chance for career progression
- International environment