You are here
Digital Marketing Executive
- Use your Digital Marketing skills managing well-known consumer goods
- Work with Top-tier collegues, managing this International Brand
About Our Client
This company is US based Global company, with products sold more than 200 countries. They are known to have very international working environment, with fast career progression opportunity. You will also have opportunity to work in different division depending on your preferences and also have chance to work abroad if you wish.
- Support to design and implement online branding, communications and campaigns through the company brand websites to meet objectives of attracting new consumers, retention of existing consumers and building brand equity and loyalty.
- Contribute to the development of plans and executions of strategic direct marketing and interactive communication programs.
- Keep the current direct marketing system solution up-to-date.
- Assist in reviewing technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver on brand communication and business objectives.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the design, usability and content of the brand websites to ensure the online promotional platform is kept up to date to retain a competitive advantage.
- Monitor and track all costs relating to the provision of digital and direct communications activities to ensure cost optimization and effectiveness.
- Budget plan and control.
The Successful Applicant
- From 3-10years of Marketing experience
- Exceptional knowledge of HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), CRM & email platforms required
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- In-depth knowledge of website analytics software i.e. Google Analytics.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the digital marketing sector and e-commerce.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data.
- Understanding/proficient use of Drupal, Dotmailer, Twitter, LinkedIn, HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop experience, Microsoft packages.
- Development of CRM and retention marketing programs in the membership sector would be advantageous.
- Experience project managing website upgrades, product releases and usability improvements
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary up to 10M JPY depending on skills and experience
- Good Work Life Balance
- International working environment, opportunity to work with foreign colleagues
- Opportunity to work in one of the most Top-tier International company
- Convenient location in Central Tokyo, with new and modern office