You are here
Digital Marketing Asst. Manager - European Wholesale Retailer
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Chance to design, develop, shape digital marketing of top-tier retailer
About Our Client
With 750 stores in 25 countries, this company is an international leading player in self-service wholesale. Its product range and services are tailored exactly to the needs of our professional customers. Based out of Europe with operations all over the world, this company has stable annual revenue, and is publically traded with a market capitalization of $8.7 billion.
* Develop and design appropriate communication and advertising channels and tools to support business goals and strategy.
* Monitor and ensure the effective communication with target audience externally as well as internally.
* Build and enhance company's brand awareness among exiting and potential customers and other external parties via variety of
* Maintain an consistent "corporate identity', in line with corporate guidelines, across different communication tools and channels.
* Annual Consolidated Digital Marketing Planning and Execution supervised by B&C manager
* Website development & management
* App / SNS development & management
* Email/ Landing Page promotion
* Agency and cost management
The Successful Applicant
* At least 3 years of digital marketing experience
* University degree, preferably in Business Management or related subjects.
* Business English (both written and spoken)
* Must be fluent in Japanese.
* PC and Digital tool literacy
* Proactive leader with strong service mindedness and communication skills.
* Self-disciplined with ability to work with people at all levels.
* Team Management experience (One subordinate)
* Awareness of digital marketing trend
What's on Offer
- Global Company with strong sales, publically trade with market cap of 8.7BN
- Chance to join organization with strong digital marketing team.
- Office located in Shinagawa, highly accessible from all points of the city.