You are here
Digital Marketing Associate
- Reports to US and Japan
- Non-Financial Service Industry prospects welcomed
About Our Client
Global Asset Management company based in the US.
* Work closely with the APAC Digital Marketing Manager and Japan Marketing Manager
* Responsible for support and maintenance of websites and servicing platforms which will include Japanese and English
* Work with Portal Management and Technology teams to leverage usage of latest technologies such as rich-contextual collaboration to increase user experience satisfaction
* Monitor usage rate and client's behavior on the web properties
* Roll out digital marketing outreach campaigns and always on program, including email, social media, search, mobile, programmatic/retargeting marketing
* Produce and analyze regular statistical updates on website usage and click-through rates of digital marketing campaigns including email campaigns
* Work with various teams to deliver digital projects and enhancements
* Understand customer experience journey and issues, content organization and management, navigation schemes and labeling, and page-level information design
* Implement regular portal content updates and additions
* Focus on quality control and quality process implementation
* Execute and deliver measurable business results for firm initiatives
* Learn about industry trends and understand web technology and terminology
* Coordinate closely with the global Marketing function and resources to ensure strict adherence to firm's brand standards, look-and-feel and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels
* Ensure local digital deliverables are complied with regulatory requirements and internal policy
The Successful Applicant
* Highly Fluent Japanese speaker with fluent English
* A university degree in business, management information systems, technology, economics or finance related field
* 5+ years digital experience, asset management or financial services industry preferred
* 2 years' experience website management and maintenance or administration
* Proficiency in basic technology applications, knowledge of technology, content management systems (particularly Microsoft Sharepoint)
* Experience of rolling out digital initiatives and launching digital campaigns
* Practical experience with content management tools and Exact Target email tool
* Clear understanding of configuring site templates, lists, content types, meta-data, planting tags and tracking code etc.
* Good knowledge of analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Tag Manager
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Experience with HTML (including CSS and XML)
* Experience of working across markets across the Asia Pacific region
* Good knowledge of investment products, including fixed income strategies highly desirable; and/or strong background in macroeconomics
* Knowledge of the applicable financial promotions regulations and privacy related regulations in Japan jurisdictions
* Familiarity with document creation, approval, storage and retention processes.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver on assigned responsibilities through use of effective interpersonal and communication skills, seeking cross-functional input as well as ensuring a high level of attention to detail, and timely follow through.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Work with Top Portfolio Managers
- Communications with US teams in English
- Work Life Balance