You are here
Digital Forensics Consultant
- Start-up environment - opportunity to be invovled in a wide range of roles
- Collaborations with overseas teams, opportunities to use English frequently
About Our Client
This company is an international company based in the US, that offers eDiscovery and managed review services.
The Digital Forensics Consultant is knowledgeable of technology and procedures in the examination of digital technology (hardware and software) and can evaluate results and conclusions in cases involving digital evidence. A consultant is also responsible for performing computer fraud and forensic investigations; electronic discovery involving a wide range of data repositories, computer software and databases; analyses of electronic data; and some programming.
The Successful Applicant
* Collects data from a wide range of data repositories in a legally defensible manner.
* Examines digital evidence for presentation in court or to client's management and/or legal team.
* Performs data analysis, data mining, or data modeling on databases.
* Develops client relationship skills, seeks out opportunities for additional services, and/or participation in proposals.
* Develops workplans, completes complex analyses, prepares "client-ready" output.
* Seeks out coaching opportunities and shares expertise with junior team members.
* Participates on cross-functional teams across the spectrum of services.
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 9m JPY
* Central Tokyo location