You are here
Digital Experience Director - Large consumer business
- Create the best digital experience for consumer
- Highly competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic international consumer business and market leader. They bring happiness and satisfaction through their product and services. As Japan is an advanced market for them, they have a large digital team and the best talents.
The Director of Digital Experience is the Product Development / Engineering half of the Digital team responsible for the breadth of customer-facing digital properties.
This role requires strategic planning towards utilizing the existing digital channels as well as identifying new key technologies and trends. As part of the Digital Transformation of our company, the Digital Experience Director is the steward for Digital and Engineering best practices and execution.
**This is NOT an Tech/IT engineering position.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 to 20 years of experience in an online digital field, IT project management, engineering or related field required
- Business proficient in both Japanese and English
- Experience with mobile and/or web development strongly preferred, but not required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
- Exceptional communication skills - oral, written, and presentation
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts and other cross-functional team members within a large matrixed organization
What's on Offer
Base salary up to 15M with additional bonus and pension plan
Join a team of industry's top tier talents
Work in an international, fast-faced, and fun environment
Create the best digital experience with support of large agency force