You are here
Digital Business Development Manager - Entertainment Industry
- One of the biggest companies in the Entertainment Industry
- To work on new and innovative strategies to help improve sales
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest entertainment companies in the world - looking to expand their business into the Japan market. You will benefit from excellent training and infrastructure, but with the freedom to operate within a growing regional business.
- Deliver the revenue and contribution target for the assigned Digital Accounts
- Create Key Account specific promotion plan.
- Report the call information on a daily basis for Key Accounts and weekly basis for other a/c's.
- Gather market information on package and DD business in the market by platform, retailer and Competitor
- Report/Share the market/retailer's/DD account information to each sales team, Marketing and other related section.
- Provide key input into the annual product roadmaps and marketing plans.
- Proactively manage the Japan partnership portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Significant experience of working in a commercially focused role within the Japan digital entertainment content space.
- Clear ability to discuss, negotiate and complete complex content license and business partnership agreements.
- Track record in a commercial negotiation position essential.
- Native-level Japanese and advanced English proficiency.
- Autonomous, positive "can-do" attitude, good cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong experience in a relevant commercial experience in digital content; management experience necessary. Start-up experiences a plus.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global name in entertainment, responsible for driving sales and growing the operation.