You are here
Digital Business Development Manager - Entertainment Industry
One of the biggest companies in the Entertainment Industry
To work on new and innovative strategies to help improve sales
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest entertainment companies in the world - looking to expand their business into the Japan market. You will benefit from excellent training and infrastructure, but with the freedom to operate within a growing regional business.
- Deliver the revenue and contribution target for the assigned Digital Accounts
- Create Key Account specific promotion plan.
- Report the call information on a daily basis for Key Accounts and weekly basis for other a/c's.
- Gather market information on package and DD business in the market by platform, retailer and Competitor
- Report/Share the market/retailer's/DD account information to each sales team, Marketing and other related section.
- Provide key input into the annual product roadmaps and marketing plans.
- Proactively manage the Japan partnership portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Significant experience of working in a commercially focused role within the Japan digital entertainment content space.
- Clear ability to discuss, negotiate and complete complex content license and business partnership agreements.
- Track record in a commercial negotiation position essential.
- Native-level Japanese and advanced English proficiency.
- Autonomous, positive "can-do" attitude, good cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong experience in a relevant commercial experience in digital content; management experience necessary. Start-up experiences a plus.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global name in entertainment, responsible for driving sales and growing the operation.