You are here
- Development Coordinator - Healthcare
- American Organization
About Our Client
The client is an American multinational corporation focusing on healthcare which has been in operation for over 100 years. They have over 200 subsidiary companies and operate in over 170 countries worldwide.
* Monitor quality and delivery of 5 key conversations and provide feedback and improvement recommendations to business leaders and HR.
* Provide administration and other support to ensure the successful deployment of the 5 key conversations
* Establish close working connections to Workday Vitals team to understand global timelines, initiatives, communication plans and system/process changes. Effectively communicate process and systems requirements to employee and people managers.
* Manage enrolments, participant communications, supervisor and facilitator communications and cancelations for learning activities
* Liaise with external learning organizations and internal stakeholders to ensure a suitable standard of learning, appropriate to the purpose and outcomes of the L&D strategy
* Develop and document internal and external processes and procedures for the effective and efficient coordination of L&D activities
* Coordinate activities that are part of the learning programs including but not limited to:
* Liaising with external learning organization regarding logistics and participant requirements
* Coordination of participant pre and post work
* Preparation of training materials
* Booking venues and managing all logistics for programs
* Work with providers of P&D activities to ensure appropriate scheduling and promotion
* Create company communication, outlining information about P&D activities and resources
* Deliver key messages and communication both to HR teams and the business regarding P&D activities through meetings and updates
* Manage / support P&D communication points for each business (sharepoint pages)
* Maintain, update and continuously improve P&D catalogue of offerings
The Successful Applicant
A change management champion - a change agile and resilient individual. Flexible and adaptive to change.
Successful experience as a OD, L&D, P&D specialist
Able to synthesize and connect multiple inputs and translate into simple solutions and messages.
Must be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels in a matrix environment with strong interpersonal skills and effectiveness; strong coaching skills
Proven track record in building a trusting relationship, translating business requirements into performance, leadership and learning interventions
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a international culture within an American organization. The company has a great track record of developing talent and providing employees with a good career path. There will also be significant opportunity to use English in this role.