You are here
Desktop Virtualization Presales
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Up to 15 million yen OTE
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest computer companies in the world; with expertise covering a myriad of IT solutions. The company has over 150,000 people worldwide, and they're rapidly expanding into many different aspects of IT in the Japanese market.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise to customers to design a solution
- Identify appropriate product and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Actively work with Sales Specialist to follow sales plan and meet sales objectives
- Develop and manage relationships with customer's technical staff.
- Collaborate with Global CCC Sales Engineering team to develop future roadmaps and solutions strategies that will grow Dell's CCC business
- Understand product and technology roadmaps to deliver recommendations for CCC customers and manage transitions
- Collaborate with appropriate internal teams to support the selling and customer care processes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop winning strategies in response to industry trends and directions.
- Anticipate trends and see business risks and opportunities
- Build trust with customers and own technical side of customer relationships focused on delivering a positive customer experience according to standards
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields
- 10+ years selling experience including 5 years in a technical/presales capacity
- Extensive knowledge of the virtualization industry
- Proven track record in selling VDI/Thin Client or server/ storage systems
- Expert in Microsoft platform
- Strong knowledge and skills in virtualization technologies, especially desktop virtualization
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills. Capable of influencing across multiple groups and/or organizations
What's on Offer
*Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
*Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
*Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation