You are here
- Global company with good work-life balance
- Work with the latest technologies
About Our Client
The company is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. And offers a broad portfolio of all-season products, while remaining true to its core molded footwear heritage.
* You will be providing Level 1 PC-based IT support.
* Primarily, you will assist end-users with technical issues for their personal work desktop or laptop computers (most problems are potentially hardware, software or user account related)
* Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
* Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
* Install computer peripherals for users.
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
* Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
* Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience with Windows and IOS
* Someone who has the hands on experience in an enterprise (large) environment
* Customer Service skills and experience
* Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent work-life balance
* International environment