You are here
Desktop Support Engineer
- Exciting Desktop Support role!
- Leading financial consultancy firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services group and investment bank with worldwide reach.
The main task of this role is to provide Level 2 PC support to customers in a fast-paced financial services organization.
* Provide level 2 support for desktop hardware, software and end-users
* Resolve issues applying our client's standard incident and request management processes
* Liaise and communicate with Level 1 Helpdesk Team and other Support Teams as required for swift and smooth solution to issues and incidents
* Log, monitor and follow up on all incoming support requests in the support ticket system from initial logging to solution and closure
* Liaise and work proactively with Level 3 support teams as well as development teams for swift resolutions
* Communicate effectively with end-users to keep them informed of status of open issues
* Attend and proactively contribute to weekly team meetings
The Successful Applicant
* 2+ Years' experience in a similar role
* Proven success on the job
* Knowledge of PC hardware, Windows7, Active Directory, basic scripting, etc.
* Fluent Japanese speaking, reading, writing
* Business level English speaking, reading, writing
* Ability to work with business customers and speak in non-technical words to communicate
What's on Offer
* Great work-life balance!
* Leading financial services firm!