You are here
Desktop Management Engineer
- Leading financial consultancy firm
- Great work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial consultancy firm.
Desktop Management ensures that every core applications deployment, security updates, version updates is being done effectively using SCCM2007.
DM is the 3rd level escalation support for issues that L1 or L2 support can't solve.
Also responsible for maintaining OS images for Service Lines.
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent people skills
* Deep knowledge of technology
* Able to understand PC building process
* Able to understand security updates and application deployments
* Able to develop working relationships with staff and management at all levels
* Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational management skills
* Analytical troubleshooting
* Drive team/teamwork
* Multitasking, ability to prioritize own work and that of others
* Manage repetitive tasks with high accuracy
* Supportive of continuous improvement in relation to own performance and development and that of the wider team
* Work independently with limited supervision on resolution of end user incidents, indirect responsibility to assist other technicians
What's on Offer
- Great work-life balance!
- Opportunity to join a leading financial consultancy firm!