You are here
- Leading Foreign Automotive Brand
- Approximately 10 B USD global revenue each year.
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading foreign car brand in the world. Their car has been regarded as one of the most prestigious brand among other brands.
In Japan, their brand has been known for more than 20 years. The car they manufacture and sell is only owned by small number of people due to its exclusivity and price.
Join the company and build your global career.
- Acquire very good knowledge of retail processes and develop a good understanding of system usage within the defined processes.
- Analyze existing retail processes at dealer level taking all supporting systems into account
- Identify, document and prioritize requirements across all retail processes according to the standards set by the company to optimize the retail processes in context of the overall strategy.
- Support of the field force with respect to all activities related to an optimization of dealer processes.
- Support the roll-out activities for new system functionalities and/or new systems at dealer level (e.g. Documentation, training and business process support).
- Support the training manager in developing and implementing sales process trainings (incl. System trainings).
- Monitor network performance (quantitative and qualitative) and prepare monthly KPI meeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience (minimum 5 years) as trainer/change consultant and or training manager, preferably in an international environment.
- Change management education and experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Japanese verbal and written skills (Native).
- Good command of English language skills.
- Enthusiasm for the company products and services.
- Knowledge of modern methods, technologies and systems of learning/development.
- Strategic and conceptual thinker with sense for what is achievable.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary above market standard
- International working environment
- Global career path