You are here
Data Scientist - Intellectual Property Technology Company
- Great company culture and global team environment
- Wide range of responsibilities with collaborations with overseas teams.
About Our Client
This company helps customers to discover, protect and commercialize their ideas, faster. Their solutions are used at most major universities, the government and businesses, supporting those working to create innovative technology and businesses.
Their business focuses on scientific and academic research, patent analytics and regulatory standards, trademark protection, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence, domain brand protection and IP management.
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Provide thought-leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects.
- Identify emergent trends and opportunities for future client growth and development.
The Successful Applicant
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory
- Strong background in engineering, process data management, or service management in a medium size complex technology environment.
- Experience in complex analysis of processes and tools
- Experience facilitating gathering input from subject matter experts.
- Experience leading project work focused on a specific process area.
- Familiarity with statistical methods and the theory of statistics.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Good team player / self starter with the ability to work using own initiative.
What's on Offer
- competitive annual salary
- Central Tokyo Location