You are here
- Data Analysis
- Big Data
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
· Manage capacity of a growing network of Customer Service sites to meet the demand of customers.
· Plan and manage network capacity by 30 minute internals to achieve service level, cost and productivity goals ensuring that any capacity gaps and low occupancy are closed.
· Coordinate volume commitments for inhouse and outsourced partners and operate / build tools to optimize capacity across the network
· Managing the scheduling processes for Customer Service Associates at our CS contact centers.
· Manage the planning and coordination of the scheduling of network non-productive activity.
· Collaborate with internal CS centers and partner sites to optimize CS performance.
· Manage the changing operational situation and capacity requirements.
· Assist in the development and implementation of contact routing strategies associated with contact distribution and routing.
· Be creative in terms of continuous improvement with a focus on demonstrating strong leadership principles and constantly improving scheduling, workflow and operational processes.
· Work alongside the Operations and Workflow teams to identify and implement process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
・2+ years' experience in a workflow / capacity planning role or similar role.
・Strong in Microsoft office suite and proven history of heavily using those in operational analysis.
・Having used BI tools on daily basis to help identify the root cause of the operational difficulties.
・Fluent in Japanese
・Demonstrated a strong track record of problem solving and very strong analytical skills capability.
・Articulate in your communication as you would be interacting with various levels within the business and presenting accordingly.
・Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple priorities at the same time.
・This role would require flexibility in terms of working weekends and evenings when required (especially in the holiday seasons).
・Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement.
What's on Offer
-Annual salary of up to 11M depending on skill and experience.
-Central Tokyo location