You are here
Data Administration Analyst
- Great work-life balance!
- Convenient work location!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international real estate company with a solid presence both in Japan and world-wide.
* Lead and coordinate the process of migrating existing CRM data (accounts, contacts, deals, activities, etc.) and property related data from legacy technology systems to regional/global systems such as Salesforce and GRID
* Work closely with local IT to extract data from legacy systems and coordinate with regional and global Sales Management to migrate existing data into pre-defined templates
* Work closely with local Sales Management and business representatives to undertake data cleansing activities (de-duplication, removal, standardization) required to prepare data for bulk migration into new systems
* Understand language translation standards in conjunction with the global and regional IT/Sales management team and carry out the data translation (Japanese-English and vice versa) wherever mandated for migration purposes
* Create & maintain Japan Data Dictionary to support all local and regional reporting requirements.
* Define Data Strategy, Standards (i.e. security, privacy, accuracy & consistency), and Governance (i.e. Processes to manage the data) for Salesforce, GRID and other enabling technologies in Japan
* Define and lead the data management organization for the market.
* Define Account Standards and Governance & maintain Japan Account Hierarchies (parent-child relationships) by working in partnership with the global and regional data management organization
* Lead the identification and prioritization of data sources integration in Japan between enabling technologies such as Salesforce and GRID
* Set up data translation standards for Japan and execute data translation on a periodic basis as warranted by systems such as Salesforce
The Successful Applicant
* Degree qualified with 2+ years' experience in Business Analyst roles, preferably managing/ supporting data management and data translation responsibilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Japanese and English
* Strong documentation skills
* Demonstrated ability in communicating with business users
* Demonstrated ability in providing creative solutions and working with IT teams to implement solutions
* Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
What's on Offer
* Great work-life balance!
* Convenient work location!