You are here
Customer Support - Cloud Procurement Solution Company
- Open to candidates who only have experience in internal support as well
- Close interaction and escalation to overseas team utilizing English
About Our Client
As market leader in enterprise application software, this company helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - they empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
- Proactively identify process issues and take actions to prevent serious escalation.
- Provide a globally accessible escalation point internally for the escalation of existing customer incidents.
- Drive proactive customer and internal communication in terms of critical escalation.
- Fill in process gaps to ensure consistent and reliable processing of critical customer incidents.
- Ensure visibility to our customer and internal stakeholders into any associated action plans for resolution toward critical customer incidents.
- Support consultants on effective issue resolution and customer and internal communication.
- Provide feedback for future process improvement.
- Attend e-Learning Lessons and Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training and Coaching
- Share and document knowledge through creation of entries
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced communication skill and analytical skill
- Basic to advanced knowledge in one application/technology area / basic knowledge of at least one other area
- Basic to advanced understanding of business processes within one application/technology area
- Basic skills with one programming language such as ABAP, JAVA, dot, net
- Experienced dealing with IT and standard software (MS Office,...)
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Business Management Basics and of Basic Business Processes
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: up to 6m JPY, but flexible depending on experience and potential
- Location: Central Tokyo Location