You are here
Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Software Company
Great company culture and team environment
Collaborations with overseas teams, opportunities to use English frequently
About Our Client
This company is a market leader in enterprise application software. They provide many different software for enterprise companies, and enables customers to grow sustainably, re-design, simplify and innovate continuously and operate profitably. Through its digital core, their solutions empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively.
* Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers, understanding and responding to customer needs, and tracking account activity
* Provide expertise with respect to the customer's use of the company's solution.
* Understand key elements of the customer's environment.
* Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues, collaborating with other departments as needed.
* Facilitate meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps
* Align Enterprise Support and Preferred Care offerings to customer business strategy and goals
* Engage cross-functional resources both internally and with customer organizations to align on problem solving activities
* Assist in knowledge transfer between customer and internal teams
* Meet customer expectations by anticipating and helping in the resolution of their issues
The Successful Applicant
* Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory for this role
* Degree with a Bachelor or Honors Degree in IT/Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Engineering/Business with IT or equivalent
* 2-4+ years' working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with dedicated customers on project and senior management level
* Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions:
Cloud, databases, server applications, infrastructure architecture, Internet technologies, web servers and web proxy servers experience, enterprise software solutions &/or business application software (specifically HCM knowledge would be beneficial for this role)
* Of great advantage are ASP, SaaS, XML, IT networking, SSO, APIs, Connectors experience
* Proven record in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements.
* Experience in working in global / virtual teams is an advantage
* Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring)
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 10m JPY (flexible depending on experience and potential
* Location: Central Tokyo Location