You are here
Customer Services Support Analyst
- Good Work-Life Balance!
- Up to 6.5 million yen !
About Our Client
Our client is an American based privately owned computer company that sells servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. They have over 100,000 people worldwide, and in Japan they are quickly expanding into various industries.
- Resolve general customer inquiries
- Complete general administrative tasks
- Provide assistance to effectively resolve escalated customer issues
The Successful Applicant
【資格要件 / Qualifications】
- Must have strong computer skills
- Experienced verbal and written communications skills
- Business Level English (TOEIC score 730)
- Possess a strong people orientation with the ability to listen, work and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask between various tasks and communication channels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Requires 2-4 years of experience working in a technical support department or the equivalent related administrative experience
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation