You are here
Customer Services Business Development
- Established more than 80 years ago. Trusted brand across the globe
- More than 7 Billion USD revenue worldwide, with offices worldwide
About Our Client
About Daimler Japan, MFTBC at a glance:
At Daimler AG, the impossible becomes possible - after all, we invented the automobile and truck. Since then, we've been serving society and our customers with the highest quality products and services. Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation is an integral part of Daimler Trucks and one of the largest truck and bus manufacturing companies worldwide. The Fuso brand has a long history of 80 years. From 2003, we have become a part of Daimler AG, further strengthen our global presence and bringing our business to new heights by using the manifold synergies and strengths of our global group.
Why you have to join our department:
Hierarchy, strict rules and rigorous structure - everybody knows the unpopular topics of becoming a new team member. But motivated young CS-employees will show the opposite. Working together to achieve aims, developing new strategies and implementing own ideas is part of daily routine in Mitsubishi Fuso CS. Everyone in a department of about 20 members has their own responsibilities and open space to evolve. Your boss becomes your partner.
Being part of an international team is more than work and everyone becomes inspired to create new ideas by using your individual passion.
Step into the truck business world and become part of an international working environment
You have a curiosity to work on exciting challenges and projects in the field of domestic and international Customer Services? Besides graduating with Bachelor/Master degree you are motivated, creative and open-minded? -We will happily welcome you on board! People of different origins, genders, educational and national backgrounds are welcome.
Don't just follow the future, help us shape it. Create the next generation of commercial vehicles. Work with diverse, dynamic teams, and explore new opportunities to bring your ideas to life. CS is a diversified work environment and getting bored becomes impossible.
In the Customer Services Business Development department of FUSO you are responsible within the team in the following tasks:
- Domestic service and parts projects
- International Market Management and Key Account Management Customer Services for selected markets
- Sales and Marketing: Preparation of parts campaigns and offers e.g. to fleet customers; market and customer visits
- Product Management: Develop Fuso Value Parts and/or Genuine Accessories products/ campaigns/ concepts
- Parts logistics: process optimizations, management of supply chain for spare parts and warehouse projects
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial or technical bachelor or master degree
- Fluent English and Japanese skills (able to speak, read and write)
- Advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong teamwork skills and multicultural awareness
- Interest in the automotive and particularly the truck industry
What's on Offer
Starting date: All year recruitment
- Salary is negotiable based on skill and experience, ranged from 4 - 6 M Package*
*Bi-annual bonus paid in addition to monthly salary based on the performance of company and individual employee
- Amazing place to work with good work life balance and international environment.
- Excellent benefits including insurance, pension, and housing allowances.
- International career path is available for those who wants to pursue it.