You are here
Customer Service Manager @ Telecom Company
- Customer Service Manager @ Telecom Company
- Up to 9 million yen! Good Work-Life Balance!
About Our Client
Our client is a France based unified communications company. The company is quickly growing in the Japanese market with roughly 50 people; and it was recently bought out by a large Japanese telecommunications company. The company has 1200 employees worldwide, and they pride themselves on their emphasis on work-life balance and international working environment.
The candidate will be:
- Building a professional rapport with the clients, with a view to
gaining client commitment and loyalty
- Customer visits, providing pre and post sales support for all sales
people and the end users to maintain customer profitability
- Exploring customer requirements to develop and identify new
business opportunities, utilizing existing and new products at all
levels of management
- Management of customer feedback and satisfaction
- Understanding technical issues within all services and products
whilst being able to train customers and staff where and when
required, to a high level
- Creating detail usage reports
- Work closely with respective sales unit/marketing on campaigns
to deliver high returns (i.e. Phone/email campaigns, client
experience day, virtual training/seminars)
- Provide backup to Customer Services (Services Assurance)
team, particularly on delivering event services
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the candidate will have:
-Some experience either in Account Management, sales, customer services in related industry would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, punctual and reliable.
- Strong problem solving and organizing ability.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proactive and able to motivate oneself.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong computer literacy, with good experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Project, BO and other customer service tools.
- Independent learner.
- A good team player.
- Able to speak in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation