You are here
Customer Relationship Manager - Global Consumer Electronics
- Work for a global consumer electronics business
- Operate in a fast paced and growing company, with direct contact with GM
About Our Client
Our client is a consumer audio-electronics manufacturer, producing and selling microphones, headphones and audio systems.
They have been in the market over 60 years and have a strong culture that promotes individual development and innovation.
- Manage customer relationships and increase growth through good service.
- Handle customer queries quickly and effectively to ensure strong loyalty is maintained.
- Advise on delivery schedules and out of stock issues and be prepare to go the extra mile in order for the customer to receive goods in a timely manner.
- Liaise with all aspects of the business to ensure full visibility for the customer.
- Discuss products and services with the customer in an attempt to up-sell and increase sales growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record in customer relationship management, account manager or customer service.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to develop win-win situations for employer and customer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
To work for a global organisation with US HQ, benefiting from strong training and superior infrastructure whilst operating daily in an autonomous regional office.