You are here
Customer Care Manager
- European Headquartered Company
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company - One of the biggest in the world!
About Our Client
Manufacturer and supplier of dog and cat food worldwide. The company also undertakes research into the formulation and testing of breed as well as symptom specific nutritional requirements of dogs and cats.
- Develop customer call center as competitive advantage to provide best in class communications / services with implementing the necessary measures to settle complaints and inquiries faithfully to push up customer loyalty
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks to reinforce professional expertise of team members to act as ambassador
- Set up KPI for service quality, operation efficiency, customer satisfaction and evaluate those Indicators to ensure the level of performance
- Establish interactive visualization system for broad and productive VOC (Voice of Customer)
- Responsible for compliance to Global Consumer Care Standard and participate in the Mars Global Quality & Food Safety audit program
The Successful Applicant
- Should have a strong technical background.
- 5 years working experience in call center or quality assurance.
- Ideally supervising or management experience.
- Ideally working experience in international foreign manufacture.
What's on Offer
Very competitive package