You are here
CRM Assistant Manager - Global Luxury Jewelery Company
- Strategic role responsible for initiating strategic changes within company
- Active participation in strategy development with Senior Management
About Our Client
This company is a top luxury jewelry retailer with more than 150 years delivering the best quality product to its customers. Today they operated more than 250 stores and have approximately 4000 employees worldwide.
- Analyze current condition and evaluate / report effects of measures utilizing sales data and customer trend.
- Execute operation and management of customer database and plan and implement specific measures in case needs for improvement and problems arise.
- Plan and implement CRM measures following results of analysis.
- Select eligible customers for each events, cooperating with retail stores and relevant departments.
- Respond to customer requests for correction / deletion / disclosure of customer personal information.
The Successful Applicant
- Basic knowledge on Private Information Protection Law
- Experiences in planning and implementing CRM measures (to strengthen relationship with
- Intermediate skill and knowledge of basic database system, MS Excel, Access and SQL
- Information analysis skill (knowledge of statistics and methods of analysis)
- Logical thinking
- English - Business Level
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Fundamental Information Technology Engineer
- Hands-on experiences in statistical analysis
- Experiences in planning CRM measures (to strengthen relationship with customers) and project
- Experiences in sales and hospitality industry and supporting customers / end users: a plus
What's on Offer
Join a strong brand with stable sales and a deep history
Office located in central Tokyo, accessible by public transport