You are here
CRM and PR Executive
- Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
- Looking for team-player, with demonstrated continual drive and commitment
About Our Client
With over 40 years of experience in travel, this company was the pioneer of the all inclusive resort model. Founded in Europe, a market leader in tourism with more than 60 resorts in some of the world's most beautiful locations, delivering to its customers the ultimate experience of relaxation, happiness, and peace.
- Knowledge of Local tourism market, digital trends, online & offline marketing tools & methods.
- Genuine passion and in-depth understanding of the digital space
- Experience in promoting and engaging consumers through all social media including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience in producing engaging social media communications content
- Experience in creating EDM as part of a CRM strategy
- Creativity, excellent written communication & analytical skills.
- High levels of proficiency in professional written and verbal communication.
- Advanced copywriting and editing skills
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver) and Microsoft Office.
- Japanese native language. Business Level English is plus.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor / Master's Degree in Marketing or Communications / or related field
- At least 3 years' experience as an online marketing executive / social media executive / CRM expert in the tourism industry, FMCG multinational corporation or digital agency.
- Passion for exploration and travel is a must.
- Ability to travel internationally 8-10 times a year.
What's on Offer
- Join a small creative team and make immediate impact
- Build an international career with one of the pioneers of the all-inclusive travel model.
- Centrally located in Tokyo, easily accessible by public transport
- Travel and stay at company's resort 10 days complementary