You are here
Credit Senior Manager
- International company that is rapidly growing with Billion Dollar revenues
- Ranked in the Fortune 500
About Our Client
Our client is a US based company that manufactures and distributes computers and other related products. The company employs over 50,000 and has a very international and flat organizational structure. Listed in the Fortune 500, they have a strong reputation of being an excellent company to work in, and provide a number of attractive employee benefits.
- Plans, schedules and directs work of the accounts receivable unit within the established accounting policies of the organization
- Monitors accounts receivable processes, calculations and records, including cash receipts, credit notes, refunds, preparation of invoices, claims, overdue invoices, interest charges, refunds and related items.
- Recommends changes in methods or procedures to increase the efficiency of the accounts receivable unit.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years of financial accounting experience in a multinational company
- Staff management experience
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Stable and profitable business
- Listed on the Fortune 500
- International working environment with regular communication with global counterparts
- Opportunity for career progression both locally and overseas
- Chance to contribute to strategic decision making
- Flexible and competitive salary range depending one experience