You are here
Credit Manager at Food and Beverage Giant - Salary up to 10m yen
¥7,500,000 - ¥10,000,000
- International environment where English is common language
- Need Strong Leadership to guide large finance team
About Our Client
Nikkei Food and Beverage Giant
- Conduct monthly credit review and issue credit analysis report on a timely manner ?
- Establish credit lines and monitor compliance ?
- Follow up and escalate past due accounts ?
- Maintain most updated Credit Policy and ensure adherence to required standards ?
- Provide training on Credit Policy to the Commercial team and credit associates
- Ensures accurate and timely month-end and year-end closing processes related to accounts receivable
- Provide timely analysis to identify potential risks and improvement opportunities
- Lead changes in processes and behavior to drive productivity ?
- Ensure compliance with J-GAAP and J-SOX requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management ?
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines in a timely manner ?
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation ?
- Leadership and control of work policies ?
- Change management and project management skills ?
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required, SAP a plus ?
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in accounts receivable and credit management ?
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience managing a team of >10 people ?
- Language proficiency in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 10m yen package
- Large finance team, potential to job rotate
- Great mentors in the team
- Location: central Tokyo