You are here
Creative Content Manager - Global FMCG Brand
- People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
- High-growth potential
About Our Client
My client is the world's largest international beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. They rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates.
As one of the world's most valuable and recognisable brands, their Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands and are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks.
With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, their Company is focused on initiatives that reduce their environmental footprint; support active, healthy living; create a safe, inclusive work environment for their associates; and enhance the economic development of the communities where they operate.
- To lead the development (in partnership with the Brand Teams) and the Company's advertising agencies of creative briefs and liquid creative ideas for all brands; to ensure that the Company has best-in-class agency partners to help develop world class work.
- To steward agency relationship for above assignments, including scope of work, rule of engagement, key deliverable and priorities, tracking against milestones, managing budgets.
- To participate in the development of strategy and core propositions, creative executions and best practices.
- To help guide the development of integrated communications programs and plans (e.g., digital programs, immediate consumption programs, PR programs, etc.) to reflect the core creative idea, values, voice, personality and executional pillars.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-12 years in advertising, preferably as a strong strategic thinker on both frequent-consumption and image-driven brands.
- 8+ years of experience in understanding consumer perceptions of brands.
- A well-tuned skill in taking a wealth of consumer research and understanding and arriving at the most important insights for branding/creative briefs.
- Intuitive understanding of the "soul" of brands-their own able territories, their "power-bases", the dimensions that represent the brand's arsenal.
- A well-informed advertising "gut"-has spent years evaluating advertising and driving to bigger ideas; can dialogue with agency creative staff not just in terms of areas of strategic opportunity but also areas of creative opportunity (e.g., not just knowing when an idea is big enough, whether it demonstrates and doesn't just talk about the brief, etc. but also HOW to get there and suggestions on what creative exploratory "doorways" to pursue).
- Has worked most of his/her career in a collaborative working situation, in which different viewpoints from a range of stakeholders needed to be taken into account to arrive at a productive solution.
- Has been involved with-preferably, even designed and executed-consumer research.
- Extremely articulate and strong written communication skills.
- Business level of English, native level of Japanese is required.
- Credibility-building confidence with no ego agenda.
- Professional attitude.
- Is organized and has solid process and project management skills.
- A good understanding of technology in the context of creative communication.
What's on Offer
This job role provides the opportunity to work for one of the largest multinational companies in Japan.
They put a strong focus on internal promotion and building their employees skills.