You are here
- Established business in Japan, leading market share
- More than 15 B USD revenue worldwide.
About Our Client
The company is the leading company in laser printing technology. They provide their products to both local and foreign based companies here in Japan. Their main customers are within the FMCG industry.
- Manage an office of about 40 employees.
- Be fully responsible for Japan revenue growth by providing guidance, direction, and strategy for the company sales and marketing team.
- To preform business development activities along with the sales team, to secure mid to long term revenue.
- Plan and implement systems and processes to improve business efficiency.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports).
- To report weekly and monthly progress to Regional VP and/or Global VP.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Business or Engineering.
- 7-10 years of sales experience in mechanical industry.
- 3-5 years of people management experience.
- Able to understand complex organization matrix, common in many MNCs.
- Able to communication effectively in both English and Japanese.
- Posses strong leadership and able to bridge communication between Japan and the HQ.
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.