You are here
Country Manager - Global Semiconductor Vendor
- Chance to manage all P&L for Japan market
- Fast track your career in to regional roles
About Our Client
- US based software developer and fabless semiconductor company that provides solutions for voice and audio processing, imaging and modems.
- Globally renowned company with existing customer base in Japan.
- Develop and implement sales plan for the Japan territory.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans for dominant customers in the target markets.
- Manage sales and field applications engineering teams.
- Manage the distribution network and major channel partners.
- Meet all goals for revenue, market share, design wins and opportunity creation.
- Effectively communicate Japan customer requirements to support the new product initiative.
- Contribute to sales policies: training, tools, incentive plans.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 12 year's sales and sales management experience in semiconductors or related businesses.
- Broad and deep engineering and management relationships with leading consumer and automotive audio customers.
- Strong sales and managerial judgment.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record for recruiting and motivating talented and high performing teams.
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills in Japanese and English.
- Orientation towards hard work and unquestioned integrity.
What's on Offer
- Chances to step up in to regional/global roles soon.
- Manage the full sales P&L and manage all Japan operations.
- Lucrative salary packages