You are here
Controller - Global Beverage Company
- Highly strategic role with partnering across multiple business units
- Iconic brand with great corporate culture and entreprenarial approach to work
About Our Client
Our client is a global beverage company with offices around the world. The company has an exciting corporate culture, market leading products, and an instantly recognizable brand image.
The role of the Controller is to support Controlling Manager and ensuring a timely distribution of accurate financial information (plan & actual) to every budget holder.
The role is heavily focused on business partnering and includes strategic business planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and tracking of financial results.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for people who have:
* Strong IT skills
* English language skills (can report in English to global and APA headquarters)
* Solid accounting and finance understanding and hands on experience
To succeed in the role you will need:
* Ability to quickly identify and analyze risks & impacts and able to define alternatives.
* Good communication and presentation skills. Capable of communicating precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders up to GM level.
* A structured and well organized working style
* Self-motivation, self-direction and be able to work under pressure in a fast paced team environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a very competitive starting salary and package for this role. The company is well known for it's corporate values and supports its employee's career growth and progression. This position offers a chance to be very close to the business and business unit managers and have a real impact on the future growth of the company.