You are here
Content Specialist - International Electronics Brand
- Creative Lively Environment
- Excellent chances for career progression
About Our Client
My client is a British technology company that designs and manufactures home appliances. With a strong focus on customer loyalty, it sells machines in over 70 countries and employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
- Support CRM associate manager with development of the annual communication plan.
- Take ownership for all tasks related to content production and channel selection in alignment with other digital communication.
- Implement and develop direct communication content and establishing which drives the most added value for the customers.
- Ensure that all content creation adheres to the Brand guidelines, values and is optimized for the relevant direct communication channel .
- Working alongside the brand, creative hub, and PR teams to make sure customer needs are met.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in marketing - preferably within FMCG or consumer goods
- Passion in brand building with local and international teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a talent for building relationships with internal and external partners
- Fluent Japanese and business level English skills
- Strong data analysis
What's on Offer
Convenient work location