You are here
Consumer Analyst at the International Cosmetics Company
- Stable working environment and good work life balance
- Internal Career Progression to different Marketing Team.
About Our Client
Our client is the one of the top international cosmetics manufacturer having more than 300 employees in Japan as well as factory.
Reporting directly to the Manager (head) of the Consumer Science Group, the Quantitative consumer Science Expert on the front-line supporting the growing demands for quantitative insights of product performance as well as sizing the opportunities for innovative product development. Specifically:
1. Define the research objectives, and drive the design, and implementation of quantitative consumer
research on products in Japan as well as outside Japan
2. Provides research, quantitative analysis, and modeling to analyze opportunities, business plan development, the competition, and performance and/or evaluation of business opportunities, current or potential.
3. Contribute to validating the product performance quantitatively prior to bringing the product to the market
4. Explore and define target consumer groups, and their key drivers to like/purchase our/competitive products, in order to support product strategies
5. Develop conclusions and recommendations that help decision making for projects. Creates and presents impactful, concise presentations delivered to company leadership.
The Successful Applicant
More than 5 years' consumer research experience from agency or consumer goods companies.
What's on Offer
Salary is negotiable more than current upon the interview process.