You are here
- Multinational Management Consulting Company
- Opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the world
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational management consulting firm operating in 50 different countries. The firm advises clients in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors around the world, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500.
A consultant is a versatile professional who will work closely with a client to meet their needs in anyway.
- Technology Consultant: Become a professional in a given technology, whether it is a specific ERP, Database, Network Technology, etc. and work with the client to support projects and implementation of the technology.
- Business Consultant: Work with clients to decide which projects to prioritize from a business perspective.
- Strategy Consultant: Become and Industry and Technology specialist to work with clients to help decide short and long term projects and business strategy. You will support sales teams to win and design large scale, long term projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates of all levels are welcome.
- Candidates with some technology knowledge/experience are preferred but not necessary.
- Fluency in Japanese, and at least business level in English is required.
What's on Offer
Location: Central Tokyo,
Salary: 5-12M base salary depending on the level.