You are here
Connection Planning and Media - Global FMCG company
- High-growth potential
- Great career oportunity in stable American Company
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world with their marketing having a notable and major impact on popular culture and society as a whole.
They are headquartered in America and have had a strong presence in Japan for a number of years.
*Plan and manage by-brand connection plan collaborating with the brand group.
*Operate Connection planning & Media buying agency to plan and execute connection plan in market.
*Develop and manage new media buying strategy.
*Update and align monthly and annual media plan with bottlers.
*Manage by-brand media confirming with brand team.
*Contact Global Media connection & co-work for global media project (Media data collection, etc)
The Successful Applicant
*Skills and experience of total Connection & Media planning with financial management in AD / Media agency. (5 years +)
*Experience of brand communication campaign planning for consumer product to perform successfully.
*Knowledge of latest media industry especially digital / social media industry.
*Knowledge of tracking and measurement for the effect of media to generate awareness and consumption.
What's on Offer
- My client offers an extraordinary heritage, leading brands and a large global brand
- Meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- There are vast potentials for further career progression; you will be able to pronounce and accomplish yourself on a truly global platform.