You are here
- Leading global asset management company
- Compliance role with broad responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a global, independent investment manager that provides a broad range of actively managed investment solutions across equities, fixed income and multi-asset strategies for their institutional and individual clients.
* Regional support of compliance issues
* Compliance review of marketing/advertising materials
* Clients' portfolios monitoring
* Assist with Japan Compliance Monitoring Program
* Coordinate with Risk team for risk assessment
* Assist with maintenance of compliance manual and associated policies and procedures
* Assist with preparation of compliance reports, presentations and checklists
* Assist with client inquiries and complaints
* Keep abreast of regulatory developments and giving guidance thereon
* Work as a member of International Compliance team as well as Japan compliance team to coordinate global compliance matters
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of relevant experience in the asset management industry is preferred
* A strong will to pursue career goal in the compliance area is required regardless of whether she/he has experience in compliance in the past.
* Native level Japanese and fluent English
* Ability to work well both independently & within a multi-cultural global team environment
* High degree of self-initiative, problem resolution, detail oriented & ability to manage multiple/complex projects with minimal supervision
* Basic knowledge of FIEA or other laws and regulations relevant to Japanese and global financial markets
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a global investment manager and develop your career in compliance. The company offers an international work environment with great career prospects and a competitive market salary.