You are here
Compliance Officer - Megabank
- Japanese Megabank
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
A Japanese bank with more than 20,000 employees is looking for a Compliance Office with legal background.
* Compliance work related to global business/transaction in equity (including derivatives and in research area).
* Advice on individual transactions from the viewpoint of compliance.
* Collaboration with the compliance section of overseas subsidiaries
* Analyzing compliance matters.
The Successful Applicant
* At least JLPT 1/Business Level Japanese
* Two years of work experience in a company.
* Fluent Japanese and English.
* Lawyer qualification is not a must.
* Experience in secondary business, especially in equity business.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Permanent and stable job.