You are here
Compliance Officer - Health Care company
- Competitive remuneration
- Global company
About Our Client
An American medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring, is looking for a Compliance Officer with strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical and Health & Care regulation.
* Assist and manage compliance issues of the company.
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings.
* Preparation and reviewing of corporate governance documents.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 4 years of experience in relevant field
* Fluent Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Competitive remuneration.