You are here
Compliance Manager - Healthcare company
About Our Client
An international healthcare company with an office in Tokyo is looking for a Compliance Manager with strong knowledge of compliance, IT and Japanese Law.
* Manage a team.
* Compliance work related to global business/transaction.
* Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Preparation and reviewing of corporate governance documents.
* Liaise and follow up with external legal counsels on legal proceedings.
* Collaboration with the compliance section of overseas subsidiaries.
* Analyzing compliance matters.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 4 years of experience in relevant field
* Fluent Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
* Working in a global company.
* Possibility of fast growing.