You are here
- The Compensation Manager will report to the Regional Head of Compensation APAC
- Newly created position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organization considered by many as the most innovative. Their commitment to the growth of the Japanese business has provided career opportunities to many employees. This is a newly created position.
* Implement strategies to ensure compensation is closely aligned with individual and/or team performance and engagement.
* Research market trends and apply those findings to ensure Compensation programs to address the organization's ability to attract, retain and engage employees.
* Review and revise compensation packages for specific employee populations that strengthen pay for performance.
* Stay abreast of market conditions through surveys and external networking and ensure competitive market-based pay structures are in place and link to overall business and organizational strategies.
* Manage the annual salary increase review (CRC) for the organization.
* Provide recommendations on various pay actions, utilizing survey sources, market references.
* Participate to special compensation projects.
The Successful Applicant
* Should have deep understanding of C&B function
* Exceptional analytical, diagnostic problem-solving, planning and influencing skills.
* Fluent in business English
* Thorough understanding of compensation and benefits in Japan market.
* Experience with SAP is preferred
* Open minded and willing to accept new ideas, innovative.
What's on Offer
On offer is a newly created position to keep up with business growth. The individual will be expected to closely work with the business to ensure strategies have been implemented to attract and reward employees. They offer generous benefits and flexible working arrangements.