You are here
Communications Executive - Global Consumer Electronics
- Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
- Innovative and energetic working environment
About Our Client
My client is a global consumer electronics brand employing more than 5,000 people worldwide, Japan is the second largest market after the UK where they are headquartered.
This person will work day to day with overseas PR team and developing communications and organizing events.
- Coordinating and supporting PR activities in Japan.
- Work with UK to organize new product launch in Japan.
- Plan and managing specific PR projects include SNS.
- Plan and drive to gain TV program with the story of the brand
- Plan and Developing appropriate story and materials to be used for journalists.
- Devising methods to keep the company and all involved in overseas PR updated with activity and successes and to encourage / facilitate communication.
- Manage all press visits to UK and Singapore and co-ordinate team involved.
- Deliver accurate and timely evaluation of PR activity, demonstrating the ability to meet set objectives and implement effective budgetary control.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong team player, organized, assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- business English, Fluent Japanese
- Persuasive, personable, clear communicator
- Literate with good Japanese /English written communication skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- 3-5 years in PR
- Willing to travel to UK and Malaysia for business trips
What's on Offer
Creative and Dynamic British Company
Good work-life balance