You are here
- Use your bilingual skills in this Communication Manager role
- Work in Global No.1 Beverages company
About Our Client
Global No.1 Luxury Beverage Maker
- Manage all ATL projects and relative budgets for the brands
- Propose creative and ambitious events aligned with Maison and local market strategy so as to develop brand's awareness and desirability => "earn" media value strategy
- Plan and execute effectively PR activities defined in the brand plans, in liaison with Marketing Manager and the respective brand managers: in charge of implementing all ATL part of brand plans.
- Manage well agencies (event productions, PR/Advertising agencies etc) to optimize the influencers, press and consumers experiences while creating a positive and pro-active way of working together.
- Maximize in quality and in quantity the media results by brand throughout the year: events, new products, key visitors' interviews, and news - all media including digital and social listening
- Manage well PR/Advertising agencies - all media including digital, frequent meeting with them to engage them on the brands.
- Track and analyze results to constantly optimize the plan.
Consumers Communication, Review and Reporting
- Integrate BTL leverages to ATL strategy to as to maximize the impact on consumers and on sales.
- Prepare and submit communication activity reviews and reports to relevant parties at timely manner.
- Pro-actively propose additional activations to maximize the initial yearly plan.
- Propose and activate relevant partnerships to increase brand awareness and desirability.
- Analyze all year long competitive PR activities and establish plan(s) to oppose to them if needed.
- Manage A&P ATL investments by brand and propose optimizations to relevant parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Public Relations and/(or) Consumers Communication
management (press, influencers). Preferable experience in luxury brands.
- Experience in event planning/ execution - specialize in handling PR/Event
- Experience in relation with online communication
- Knowledge of Brand Marketing
- Maintenance of good relations with representatives of the media
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- International Working Environment
- Product discount
- Opportunity for career progression