You are here
Cloud Support Engineer - Global Cloud Platform Vendor
- Known as one of the Most Innovative Companies within the IT industry right now
- Great company culture with chances to train overseas
About Our Client
This company provides their own cloud hosting platform solution for both consumers and enterprise businesses. They are known for excellence being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative amongst their competitors. As a member of the Cloud Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams internally to develop these new capabilities.
* Experience as a Systems Administrator working with Linux, Unix or Windows
* Troubleshooting experience with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.
* Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.
* Work directly with internal solution architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
* Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal teams on how to improve services.
* Drive customer communication during critical events.
* Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers' technical support experience
* Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
* Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple services
The Successful Applicant
* Native-level Japanese is mandatory as you will provide support in Japanese primarily
* Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
Physics, or a related field, or equivalent level of knowledge acquired from relevant job experience
* An experienced sys-admin (Linux and/or Windows servers)
* Experience with networking (DNS, TCP/IP, etc.)
* Knowledge of Web Applications and Databases
* Writing and reading English skills
* Available to do shift work (8 hours during 7am-11pm Monday-Friday, including weekend rotations)
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 8m JPY
* Great company culture and benefits, work-life balance
* Opportunity to collaborate with overseas development teams