You are here
Cloud Solution Architect @ Telecom Company
- Cloud Solution Architect @ Major Telecom Company
- Good Work Life Balance, Excellent Salary!
About Our Client
Our client is truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, our client offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Furthermore, the Job will entail:
* Taking the technical lead to secure the professional delivery of solutions
* Support the CPM with customer questions and provide an excellent view on the governance and scope of the system integration project.
* Fulfill the role of CSR in the Program Core 3 team and drive the program to fulfill the technical targets, with vision of the future trends and creativity.
* Sell competitive products/services solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer/business needs
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
* 5-10 years experience from ICT industry, and has hold a senior SI positions for 3 to 5 years.
* Has handled design and implementation on complex Cloud/Virtualization/Datacenters projects
* Has handled design and implementation of virtualization in Enterprise IT environment.
* Familiar with different Cloud business/service/operational models
* Capability to understand customer business requirements and convert to technical requirements and solutions
* Have extensive knowledge in industry offerings and solutions in Virtualization, Orchestrations, OSS, Platforms and IP.
* Have extensive knowledge in Open Stack, KVM, Vmware, Open vswitch, openflow and storage.
* Know the concept of Network function virtualization and the value argumentation of virtualization
* Be able to travel regionally and internationally with short notice in line with business requirements.
* Demonstrate advanced skills in communicating, leading, influencing, building networks and relationships, presenting, coordinating, planning and delivering results.
* Have experience of working with Enterprises, Operators, 3rd parties and R&D.
* Be able to demonstrate their experience of working effectively under pressure, across multiple cultures and complex environments
* Demonstrate competence in working independently as well as part of a team
* Hold a degree in Engineering/ICT as a minimum (or equivalent).
* IT/IP/System/Cloud certification such as Vmware/Cisco/Linux etc. would be an advantage
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation